CCE helps in reducing stress of students by -
- Identifying learning progress of students at regular time intervals on small portions of content.
- Employing a variety of remedial measures of teaching based on learning needs and potential of different students.
- Desisting from using negative comments on the learner’s performance.
- Encouraging learning through employment of a variety of teaching aids and techniques.
- Involving learners actively in the learning process.
In addition to CBSE, Secondary School Certificates by state boards and those governing the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education are also conducting exams for Standard X and continue to follow the marks system and percentage of mark in each subject. Marks percentage and percentile are not comparable. This leads to an open ended situation particularly for the Standard XI admission process and those seeking admission from CBSE to other boards. This issue is still to be resolved and a decision needs to be made regarding how it will be tackled.